An electronic guardian angel watches over you!
Nirbi is a 40 grams pendant with a mobile phone, a GPS and a fall detector.
French firmware, certified without security flaw.
Around the neck, hanging on the belt or keychain, Nirbi is an electronic guardian angel!
Life alone, convalescence, illness, old age, disability, […] we all know situations of fragility. We have devised a technological solution to secure people both at home and elsewhere.
Simply requiring a SIM card from the telephone company of your choice, Nirbi maintains a permanent link between its holder and 1 to 3 caregivers whom it will call the landline or mobile phone if necessary.
What is Nirbi for?
One to three persons are designated as “caregivers”. If necessary, Nirbi call them one after another on their landline or mobile phone.
Incorporates a hands-free phone: allows the user to call a caregiver and only caregivers to call the user.
Sends an SMS and calls caregivers at the touch of a button.
Automatically sends an SMS and calls the caregivers in case of a fall.
GPS position always available. Automatically sends an SMS to caregivers when leaving a defined area. Sends another one when returning.
Measures the speed by GPS and sends an SMS to caregivers if an adjustable threshold is exceeded: detects a ride in a car.
Automatically sends an SMS to carergivers when the battery level is below 15%.
Voice reminders and pillbox: the pendant announces daily at scheduled times reminders by speaking.
In case of emergency, caregivers can trigger a siren to find Nirbi user as soon as possible thanks to the sound.
What are its characteristics?
It’s three times cheaper than a classic telecare** and does not require home installation.
Firmware and applications developed in France by our engineers. Certified without security flaws.
Resists rain and shower: IP65.
Subscription free, no telecare to pay. Requires only a SIM card. Size: micro-SIM.
Nirbi speaks to you and revolutionizes the understanding of the pendant!
Incorporates an answering machine recognition system.
Ability to put emergencies as caregiver number 2 or 3.
Setting caregivers phone numbers and activating functions are made using the smartphone of the first caregiver with the free Nirbi app.
*Nirbi uses the terrestrial GSM network to communicate. Its operation requires that the area of use is covered by the network of the chosen provider.
**Calculation based on use of the device for 2 years with a SIM card Free at 2 € / month: total cost of Nirbi: 24 x 2 + 249 = 297 €. Telehelp rate of 06/06/2019 by www.tele-assistance-senior.fr: 30,90 € / month is a total cost of 30,90 x 24 = 741,60 €. Telehelp does not work outside the home while Nirbi works everywhere.
Much more than a GPS tracker, Nirbi is a true guardian angel.
It uses the mobile telephone network to communicate with the caregivers' phones.
It reassures both his user, secured, and the helpers who can locate and talk to him at any time.
All Nirbi include the following functions that you can activate or disable during initial setup.
Thanks to its simplified telephone function, simply press a single button to call a loved one. Conversely, a loved one can easily reach the person equipped with Nirbi: it picks up automatically.
- Two-way voice communications with built-in waterproof speaker and microphone.
- Ability to call a phone number from Nirbi.
- Ability to receive calls from 3 different phone numbers on Nirbi, other incoming calls are rejected.
- Ringer or speaker volumes are adjustable from 0 to 100%.
- A vibrator built into Nirbi ensures an effective incoming call warning.
Manual alert : SOS
You have a problem? Press the SOS button to launch an alert sequence. 3 loved ones are immediately notified by SMS while Nirbi automatically calls each of the 3 numbers until someone picks up.
- When the SOS button is pressed, an SMS is immediately sent to the 3 people declared as helpers with the Nirbi GPS location on a map.
- Then, Nirbi calls the first helper (out of the 3) until he answers.
- If not, Nirbi continues to loop the helpers until one of them picks up.
- Nirbi exclusivity: the pendant recognizes that an answering machine has answered the call and continues to call the other helpers.
Automatic alert: exit from authorized perimeter
In case of exit from a perimeter set during the initial configuration, an SMS including the Nirbi GPS position is sent to the 3 helpers. This function can be useful for equipping people affected by a neurodegenerative disease to find them quickly when they go astray.
- During the initial configuration of Nirbi, a GPS point and a radius are requested (from 10 m to 30 km).
- Nirbi constantly compares its current position with this perimeter. In case of exit, the alert is triggered.
Automatic alert: fall
If there is a suspicion of falling, the 3 caregivers are immediately notified by SMS while Nirbi automatically calls each of the 3 numbers until someone picks up.
- Thanks to its 3D accelerometer, Nirbi can calculate body accelerations from different angles and thus trigger an alert precisely when he considers that the person has dropped.
- The recognition sequence of a fall is the following (Nirbi exclusivity):
- detection of a sudden loss of height
- waiting 10 seconds
- for 20 seconds, measurement of movements and the user’s posture
- if at the end of the 20 seconds, no movement or no return to vertical posture is detected, an alert is triggered.
Automatic alert: allowed speed exceeded
If a maximum speed configured in Nirbi is exceeded, a SMS alert is sent to the 3 helpers declared. This can be particularly useful for children who have to go to school foot or bike: if they get in a car, the alarm will be immediately and discreetly sent to the 3 helpers.
- During the initial configuration of Nirbi, a speed threshold is programmed (in km/h).
- Nirbi constantly compares the current speed with the threshold. If exceeded, an alert is triggered automatically.
Automatic alert: low battery
Nirbi is able to send an SMS alert automatically to 3 helpers in case of discharged battery.
- Nirbi is equipped with a rechargeable internal Li-ion battery.
- To reload Nirbi, simply put it down every night on its support, connected to the supplied charger.
- The autonomy of Nirbi, without recharging, is about 1 to 3 days.
Manual alert: sonar
In case of a problem, helpers can remotely trigger Nirbi's transmission of a powerful sound signal, making immediate the location of the user in his home.
Automatic alert: programmable voice messages including pillbox
Unpublished function: Nirbi has a voice synthesis and speaks distinctly French, English and Spanish. It is able, according to hours programmed during the configuration, to inform vocally the carrier of different events.
System voice information:
- Phone call in progress
- Request for assistance
- Possible fall
- Return to the authorized perimeter
- Excessive speed
- Low Battery detection
- Sonar activation request
- No telephone network
- No SIM card
- SIM card inserted locked by PIN code
- Charging in progress
- Pairing in progress
- Successful pairing
- Failed pairing
- Order to take the drugs, up to 3 times a day
- Order to wake up
- Order to take each of the 3 meals and a snack
- Order to drink, up to 3 times a day
- Order to go to bed
What does the Nirbi box contain?
When you buy Nirbi, you receive a box containing much more than just a pendant.
Everything is included, all you have to do is insert your SIM card!
How to configure Nirbi?
Enjoy a free customized smartphone app that allows you to quickly configure and use Nirbi.
Its interface is designed to be as intuitive as possible.
Nirbi Android and iOS app
How to get a Nirbi?
It's easy !
2G quad band network 850/900/1700/1800 MHz. Datas not necessary.
Precision 10 meters.
3 axes to detect the fall, the verticality and the movement.
Internal Li-Po battery. Between 1 and 3 days of autonomy depending on the use of GPS.
6,1 x 4,3 x 1,6 cm.
2 years warranty
Pendant exchanged by a new one in case of defect.